Monday, November 24, 2008

Songs I Have Loved to Sing

Before quittting smoking, when composing the motivational list, i thought about the songs I loved to sing, how those celebrated how to use the voice, so much like ambling through the gorgeous fashions of YSL this past weekend, let me amble now and in the near future, about songs I've loved having the breath to sing...

  • Good Morning Heartache
  • Gloomy Sunday
  • Lover Man
  • The Long & Winding Road
  • Unlucky Woman
  • Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
  • Hey There
  • Knock on Wood
  • Ain't to Proud to Beg
  • Lean on Me
  • Up on the Roof
  • Prince of Peace (Leon Thomas)
  • On a Wonderful Day Like Today
  • Foyo Suvelavimwai La Meze Meyeyo
  • You Don't Love Me No More
  • Masquerade
  • For No One (Lennon McCartney)
  • I Shall Be Released
  • We Can Work It Out
  • I'll Be Seeing You

No comments: